Mobile Engineer (Android and iOS)
- Be brilliant developers committed to mobile technology
- Have a passion to design polished applications for consumer market
- Be comfortable owning product and working independently from start to finish
- A love for analytics for mobile applications
- Act as lead developer, potentially working with outside contractors, to contribute across entire application life cycle including concept, design, build, deploy, test, release, and support of mobile applications
- Develops, tests and deploys user interface – or works with UI design contractors – to create best in class complex mobile applications
- Codes, debugs, and documents application code. Builds prototype applications for proof of concept exercises.
- Stays actively involved in developer communities for mobile applications, keenly aware of advances and updates that may impact current designs or new features that can be leveraged for the product.
- Works with hardware design engineers in defining protocols or using standard protocols for data transfer between hardware and mobile application.
- Considered an expert in the use of Bluetooth Smart™ communications.
- Working with technology, marketing, and sales to determine priorities for upcoming releases.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline
- Existing projects in App Store and Play Store
- 5+ Years in software development experience
- 3+ Years creating professional mobile applications
- Experience working with Bluetooth™ peripherals
- iOS Experience
- Android Experience
Highly desirable attributes
- Experience with Fitness and Lifestyle consumer applications
- Interfacing mobile apps with online services via SQL databases
- Windows Phone experience
If you are interested in this position, please send us a resume to email@example.com.